Sunday, September 13, 2026

Boreddd

 Hey yall,


I know it’s been over a month, and trust me I’ve missed this, but I was in a really rough spot but we’re back now!!

Honestly, the situation itself has not gotten any better but my perspective is starting to change. 

I’ve been quite lonely the past few months and it feels like even if I have friends and a community I still feel alone.
It’s a sucky feeling and I can’t say it’s gone, but I’m putting my faith in God, while also changing my perspective on myself and my situation.

Now enough with the doom and gloom! 

I have been so incredibly BORED. I have no crushes, barely any social life. I don’t go to parties, I don’t want to gossip and get that “tea” so I genuinely have been staring at the walls itching for Monday to start so I can do something! 

The act of learning is the most interesting part of school these days! This is insanity!!

Dressing up for school and walking in between classes, learning new and challenging things have been my entertainment.

I know these are all good things and I’m not at all saying that people who enjoy this are weird or abnormal but this is not how I PERSONALLY usually act and it’s very off putting!

BUT I am embracing this change and I kinda like that I’m more interested in learning! Like yess be a nerd who loved learning and dressing up!

It’s kinda cool! If I look like a loser im the process so be it! 

AGAIN NONE OF THESE ARE BAD AND ABNORMAL I JUST NEVER CARED FOR THIS IN THE PAST!

To be honest I always thought people who enjoy learning were super cool and profound. Like tell me everything about you and all your dreams and ambitions!

Now that I’m actually becoming that it’s scary but also fun! Can Monday come any quicker I wanna go back to school!! 

Anyways ta taa for now beautiful people! Have the best day ever!

BAIIII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boreddd

 Hey yall, I know it’s been over a month, and trust me I’ve missed this, but I was in a really rough spot but we’re back now!! Honestly, the...